Join Jordan Choo with his guest Jon Ostenson as they talk about how emerging franchises can crush franchise development. Jon Ostenson is the CEO of FranBridge Consulting, specializing in non-food categories while partnering with over 300 high-growth brands. Here, Jon and his team have thoroughly vetted and acquired innovative propositions within their respective markets. They also introduce their clients to opportunities in diverse businesses, such as fitness, B2B services, senior care, and home services, to name a few. Additionally, Jon oversees FranBridge Capital, where he and his partners own 18 territories across five property service franchises. They provide equity capital to franchise owners across diverse industries and geographies while allowing investors to participate in franchising through passive investment funds.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• What it was like for Jon to transition from being a franchisor to a franchisee
• The importance of educating yourself on how franchising systems work
• How emerging brands can start crushing it with franchise development and partnerships
• What you should look out for when partnering up with more veteran brands
• How to vet whether a candidate is suitable for your franchise or not
And much more!
→ See this episode’s page https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/how-emerging-franchises-can-crush-franchise-development
→ ️Visit The Franchise Marketing Podcast https://kogneta.com/franchise-marketing-podcast/
→ Grow using The Franchise Growth Blueprint https://thefranchisegrowthblueprint.com/